Protective Earmuffs – Graffiti
Banz Protective Earmuffs are part of the latest collection of children’s gear from Banz NZ, the experts in children’s sun and hearing protection.
Banz Protective Earmuffs are designed for use by children from two years to 10-plus years. Banz earmuffs are not toys and will ensure your child’s precious hearing is protected from loud noises.
- Weigh only 190g; are readily accepted by children; easy to carry and store
- The wide, foam-filled soft cushioned ‘shells’ ensure a close-yet-comfy fit
- Headband connecting the earmuffs is covered in soft, durable leather
- Rated as Class 4, with an NRR of 21dB. The SNR (signal to noise ratio) is 26dB; Banz earmuffs comply with the European Standard for Earmuffs
- Use for: sporting events; concerts; drag racing; car racing; air shows; on the farm; fireworks displays; water-skiing; boating and water sports; for noise-sensitive children; around power tools; around garden machinery and lawn mowers; around vacuum cleaners
Should you find the earmuffs to be a bit too tight, they can be stretched slightly. Simply place two chairs (or similar) back to back, open the earmuffs to their fullest extent and stretch the earmuffs over the two chairs. Leave them for a few hours or even overnight. You’ll find they will have stretched by a small amount, making them a bit less tight when worn.
|Banz Protective Earmuffs Sizing|
|Age||Two years to 10-plus years|