All prices are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and include GST.
Safe and secure online shopping is provided by our partner DPS. We accept payment by Credit Card only – Visa or Mastercard. Just enter your credit card details when prompted at the shopping cart and your credit card will be charged to the value of your purchase in New Zealand dollars (subject to authorization). Tiny Turtles NZ’ will appear on cardholder statements for any transactions made through this website.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGE POLICY
We hope that you will love what you have purchased from Tiny Turtles and not need to return or exchange it! However, we do understand that occasionally you might want to return a product to us. If for any reason you are not happy with your products, return them within 14 days of purchase and we will happily exchange them or give you a credit note for future purchases. NO REFUNDS will be given unless a product is faulty.
- We will only accept items that are returned in their original condition (unused and in their original condition, undamaged/ unaltered packaging with all tags still attached).
- We will only accept items returned with prior notification via email (please provide full details of why you are returning the product and what you would like us to do).
- We recommend that you send your return parcel by track and trace post, as we cannot accept responsibility for items that are lost in transit.
- Credit notes and exchanges can only be given to the person who bought the item.
- If your item is faulty, we will arrange with you the cost for return freight.
- However, if you simply change your mind, you will be responsible for the cost of the return freight.
- We endeavor to process exchanges and credit notes within 7 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays).
- We reserve the right to refuse a return or exchange if the goods have been used, or if the original packaging has been altered or damaged in anyway.
- We reserve the right to refuse a return or exchange if the goods are returned later than 14 days after purchase.
- This Returns and Exchange Policy excludes all sale items.
RETURN ITEMS TO:
22 King Street,
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or defective product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, so that we can meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act and deal with it promptly for you.
Our Standard Delivery Charge is $5.00. Standard delivery includes tracked courier delivery anywhere in New Zealand – Rural Delivery is $8. Our packages are ‘non signature’. Orders are usually dispatched overnight (Mon-Fri).
Tiny Turtles are not responsible for the delay of the delivery caused by the delivery party as this is beyond our control. Transit time includes normal weekdays. Often Saturdays, Sundays and major holidays are not included in transit time estimates.
Australian orders cost $12.00 and take 3-10 working days via courier.
We deliver all over the world! Delivery prices will appear for your country at the checkout when placing your order. Alternatively you can contact us at email@example.com to discuss international delivery payment options.
You will receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of placing your order with the items you have purchased. Once your item/s have been dispatched you will receive another email confirming your order is on its way to you. If you haven’t received a confirmation email, please check your junk or spam folders.
If part or all of your order is on backorder, you will receive an email from us with details of the backorder. Any backorder items will be sent on priority shipping as soon as they are in stock at no additional cost.
We are happy to accept returned items that are on sale or have a price reduced. These can be returned to us for a store credit note within 28 days of purchase. We DO NOT provide $ refund for sale items, only a credit note that you can use at anytime.
If the credit note is then used on full priced items and you wish to return, we will reissue the credit note for you.
22 King Street, Pukekohe, 2120, New Zealand.